Welcome to inmetra – institute for mediation training & coaching!
Vanessa Vetter is a law graduate specialized on German inheritance and foundation law with over 20 years of experience in the banking business. But since her youth her passion is with personal development – that is communication, conflicts, mediation, training, neuro linguistic programming (nlp) and coaching.
A big variety of coaching methods allows Vanessa to fit individually with your personal needs, cans and wants.
“I have lived in the United States, Singapore and Hungary and I am very well travelled. Therefore I have an understanding what it feels like to be an expatriate or to live in a country for a certain time without wanting to learn the language. Plus, I am married to a Latin American. International and intercultural challenge and its potential are in my everyday life.”
If you want to:
– brush up your communication or personal skills
– book a nlp practitioner or master course for a group of people
– attend a nlp practitioner or master course
– solve some personal stress
– solve a conflict in your private life or business
– get even better in what you are doing already very good
– get any support in communication, moderation, mediation for an individual question or a group of people
Please give us a call or write an email so we can check out personally in what way we can support you.
Looking forward to that, yours sincerely
inmetra Mediation Training & Coaching